The first edition of Digital Industry has now come to an end.
On May 30, 2017, a Demo Day was held at GE Digital foundry Europe in Paris.
The five winning start-ups demonstrated their industrial applications based on the Predix Cloud platform, and they are now working with GE businesses.
- Cityzen Data has developed a Massive Time-Series data management and analytics application which enables industrial big-data ingestion.
- Cosling is a constraint-solving company building algorithm to optimize processes, expert in logistics and planning. The team has developed a Predix application optimizing the picking process, minimizing the pallet number by 20%.
- Evolution Energie has developed a blockchain-based innovative solution on the Predix infrastructure, enabling reliable and traceable green-certificate management. The energy management prototype application is deployed for a French eco-district.
- IrLynx has deployed a Predix prototype at the GE Digital foundry Europe based on their sensors, using advanced image processing algorithms and a disruptive, pyro-electric detection array dedicated to indoor location analysis.
- Predictive Layer has developed a day-ahead energy consumption forecasting application on Predix. It is based on external influencing signals to optimize the production of energy and anticipate market prices.
Congratulations to all five of them!